Fashion, Thoughts, Randomness, that's what this blog is about.

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Sunset Flowers... and way too many photos

I set up my photo studio to take these shots with a new background and some different lighting and as you'll see, I got carried away with these photos.


I am using a sunset windlight setting by Trinetty Skytower.   You can find the downloads for the settings here for now. I don't know how long they will be there so go go go.

Anyway so, this outfit starts with some great new releases by Adorsy and by Phoenix in particular. After seeing the beautiful "Aimy" by Phoenix (see previous post) I was very interested in other offerings by Phoenix. I found this lovely Brooke style at Fameshed in the new June round.



It's a partial braided style with loose ponies at the ends and cute tendrils around the face.

I think it goes really well with this cute outfit by Adorsy which I found over at the Cosmopolitan room.  Ever since I discovered Adorsy fashion, I've really liked what I've seen and this is no exception.

Their recent releases have included a great new hud which allows you to add symbols and letters to specific areas of the clothing and even tint those letters to your desires. If you look closely at the above pic (you can click it to enlarge it) you'll see that I've added some fun letters and symbols to the sides of my shorts.


Both top and shorts feature metal changes by hud.  I'm wearing a recent release by Reign on my feet, the really top notch strappy Camdyn heels which were at a previous round of Collabor88.

I did want to mention also, the roses in my hair do not come with the hair. They are from an old hair by Truth, repositioned and tinted to match the outfit.



I matched it up with some flashy jewels by Cae (I love her Jewelry, I have several sets) this one is called Karima and since I bought the set, I got necklace, earrings and bracelets too.  I believe this set was in the Saturday Sale recently. Always watch your sales babes.<3

In this shot you can see some of the details of this jewelry set along with my gorgeous ears by Swallow.  I'm wearing the princess set and as you can see they are so pretty with lots of delicate themed piercings, a tattoo and more.


My nail polish is from Alaska Metro, the tropics/silver set. I went and got redelivery of several of her sets so I could get the updated huds.She now includes environment settings and such on her huds.


I'm still wearing the Scarlet head and Zahra skin by Laq. In these pics, I'm also wearing eye shadow by Izzie's, the Springtime shadows that were offered by the Lookbook event. It's really a pity, Izzie's was one of the few who provided omega appliers for their offers in that event and therefore one of the few that I purchased. These are so pretty though, softly shimmery and with a choice of dark liner or no liner.


Above you can see a full face look where I am also wearing glossy lipstick by Pink Fuel (The sparkle and shine set for Laq)




And the right face look because why not.  ;) 

I do want to mention, it's a common glitch to get a little bit of a flicker problem between the hair base and some types of mesh hair. It's not something either creator of base or hair did wrong. It's a known bug in sl itself. I did have to do some retouching on these photos where that happened. I also had a slight fit problem with the tendrils coming down on the left side of my face. (Your right) which is why I put some flowers there to cover. I think it gave the look an exotic flare. Maybe if she made the tendrils/bangs attachment as a separate unrigged thing? Just an idea.

All poses are by BellePoses (various sets) and the simple setting was created by me.

Here's your shopping list!

Basics 
Body - Maitreya Lara 4.1 with included bento hands
Head - Scarlet by LaQ
Shape - Medison by Kouralee (modified heavily)
Skin - Zahra by LaQ
Eyes - Charm Eyes by Ikon in Nymph
Hair - Brook by Phoenix (currently at Fameshed)

Outfit
Top - Rihanna top in Blue
Shorts - Rihanna shorts with straps in blue both by Adorsy (currently at the Cosmopolitan Room)
Shoes - Camdyn Laced up Heels by Reign

Accessories
Kamiri jewery set by Cae, includes bracelets, earrings and necklace.
Hand jewelry and rings by Amala - Robyn and Madison respectively
Glamour Glitter by Cole's Corner .(particle glitter attachments)
Hair Roses from old "Rose" hair by Truth. not sure this is still available but he has dozens of great styles.

Appliers
Eyeshadow - Springtime Shadows by Izzie's (omega applier)offered by Lookbook
 (website for lookbook here)
Lipstick - Sparkle and Shine by Pink Fuel for Laq
Hairbase by Izzie's in omega
Lashes by Laq (glam lashes 3)
Polish by AlaskaMetro - Tropics/Silver

As Always Thanks for reading and click over to my flickr to see really high detailed pics.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Email Pinterest

Recent Tube

Tube

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Disclaimer

This blog is written, photographed and owned by the human being behind the avatar PrettySlave Delight known as Stella DeLisse. Mentions of Second Life or Linden Lab are strictly for explanatory purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.

Copyright © StellaLiciousSL | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com