Fashion, Thoughts, Randomness, that's what this blog is about.

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Lavender Mood

I realized today that finding someone I care for is so scary... I find it hard to stay because what if that person leaves me, breaks my heart all that stuff. I feel so scared, and a bit sad that I'm like this.

Anyways, it was a lavender mood today.  Please note you can see bigger versions of my pics on my flickr.


I don't know really where to begin with this, I guess with these fantastic jeans. They are from Blueberry, the new Sammy jeans. I fatpacked them, of course, and got these special angel wings on the butt versions. And look at that booty man. I love the shape of the waist and the patched knees. You get belt and button color change with these as well.

I'm wearing the Zuzu shirt with my jeans, these are also by Blueberry and I bought the plaids pack. So much in sl is solid color, so I really like when I can get patterns, stripes, plaids and so on. The lavender in the shirt and on the belt matches very well.

I'm wearing Pink Hustler's new hair called PH8203 which comes with this wonderful messenger cap attached and the cute braid details. It comes with color changes for the rubber bands and for the cap as well as the dye hud for colors of the hair. This hair is currently available at REWIND and can I just say if you remember the year 2000 well, you should go cause so much cute stuff there!.My only complaint with this hair is that I do wish there were more brown tones, I usually wear a sort of mid tone brown and I wasn't completely happy with the one I chose from the hud.

My shoes, which you can't see that well in my pics is from Empire, these are the Coneflower. You know, I'm a huge fan of Empire shoes but I do wish her hud wasn't so darn tiny. It's no mod and doesn't have a resize script either so it's very hard to tell the colors on those tiny patches. I had to just click around until I found a purple that semi matched everything else. It'd be nice to be able to see the hud better, and also if she could standardize her colors? Like her older shoes have so many less colors than the newer ones? Just my thought but even with these complaints, her shoes are great and also great prices!.

Here's an upclose pic of the shoes so you can see for yourself.


All of her shoes come as fatpacks with metal, sole and main color changes plus some other choices for different styles. I really like the texturing on these, especially across the toes.



I wear a lot of jewelry in sl, which is kind of funny cause in real life I almost don't wear any. But, I love it in sl.

So: From Amala I am wearing the Genevieve Necklace set. It's got five necklaces in one, everything from a pretty choker style to varying lengths of other ones including one that says homegirl and another with a nice shiny square gem. The fatpack set includes metal changes, diamond accent choices and birth stone choices for the longest necklace.

I'm also wearing the Robyn Hand Bracelet and the Jacqueline Stacking Rings set from Amala. I love their jewelry and all of it comes with similar gem and metal choices as above.

I'm also wearing the Venus bracelet set from Real Evil. It too comes with metal changes, leather choices and pearl choices. I've also found that some parts of this bracelet tint quite well as it is modify, so I can make it match almost anything I wear. <3

My leather choker is also from Real Evil, it's the Simone collar/choker and does have RLV. Leather changes, metal changes and gemstone changes are included on the hud.

My head is LONA by Catwa on a shape by Kouralee, highly modified by me. I'm wearing the Deetalez - Maxille2 skin on it. Love this skin. My body is the Maitreya body Lara.

Appliers include Dreamgirl Pastel shadows by Adored, Y2k lipsticks and gloss by Bossie (both at Rewind), eye appliers and lashes by Euphoric, my tattoo is the Precious tattoo by Redfish (I have a number of her work, lovely)

Please click here to see my flickr stream and these shots in larger size so you can see the details.Or you can also click the pics for a bigger view, didn't realize that til now!

My poses are by BellePoses, FoxCity and an old one from Diesel Works. (i couldn't find them in world any more)

Tune for the day: Chasing  Pavements by Adele.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Email Pinterest

Recent Tube

Tube

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Disclaimer

This blog is written, photographed and owned by the human being behind the avatar PrettySlave Delight known as Stella DeLisse. Mentions of Second Life or Linden Lab are strictly for explanatory purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.

Copyright © StellaLiciousSL | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com