Fashion, Thoughts, Randomness, that's what this blog is about.

Thursday, May 3, 2018

A Little Boudoir Time

Hey, anyone reading this and thank you if you are. Sorry I haven't been around, a trip to Florida and a strong right turn in my real life made it hard to get on SL and also to get motivation to blog. But here I am.

Today's post, however is brought to you more by my friend Lovely than by me. She wanted some Boudoir style pics and got dressed and I did my best to make her look great. As always click the pic for a larger view or go on over to my flickr for really ginormous versions.


I really can't stress enough how windlight settings and advanced lighting are your friends as far as
snapshot quality. I did very minimal editing in most of these shots because I was very happy with them as is. Lovely liked them too.These two shots were using JaxBlackNite wl settings. I built my own backdrop, just an offblack photo background on a half box. Get his settings here. I


I believe these two poses are from the Saucy set by Infiniti.

So, here are the details for you as dictated by her.

Body - Maitreya Lara 4.1
Head - Catwa Lona 3.0
Shape - Lucia by Lilo's Fit for Lona head - adjusted. (Stella's note, this shape place does *not* usually provide demos so please be careful buying.)
Hair - Jemmie by Doe in Blondes. This was a gacha hair.
Skin - Minji by Pink Fuel in Biscuit
Eyeshadow - Dreamgirl Shadows in Earth Bound by Adored
Lipstick - Sparkle and Shine by Pink Fuel
Lash appliers -  Dramatic Lashes - Bossie
Nails - Empire Stilletto Nails Medium
Nail Polish - AlaskaMetro - Classic Shimmer
Eye Appliers by AviGlam - Prestige Eyes in Lavender


See more below.


Here's a better look at this beautiful skin and cosmetics etc. I used a warmer windlight setting but unfortunately I don't totally remember which one it was. I believe it was another Jax setting but can't be positive. Incidentally this head/face pose is by Body Language from the UrBeautiful Fatpack.

Choker - Kylie Choker Thick by Amala
Earrings - Abigail earings by Amala
Bracelet & Rings - Carina by Real Evil Industries
Anklets - Aurora by Avaway
Ears - Eura Ears by Random Matter

The little diamond heart on her nail is a group gift from Zoz. It was intended to be used with Zoz nails but it works great with these as well.


Last but not least is this absolutely beautiful lingerie set by MoonAmore called Serenata. Lovely had on a cute garter that went with it but we found with some of the poses it just didn't work that well. In addition I had to do some editing on her left bra strap because it kind of went screwy. Gotta love sl. This pose is by Foxcity, Showtime 1.

Lingerie - Serenata by MoonAmore
Shoes - Cassie Pumps by Gos Boutique
Foot Tattoo - Fiore Elegante by Defiant Pixels

And that's the lot. Thanks for reading ;) Mwah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Email Pinterest

Recent Tube

Tube

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Disclaimer

This blog is written, photographed and owned by the human being behind the avatar PrettySlave Delight known as Stella DeLisse. Mentions of Second Life or Linden Lab are strictly for explanatory purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.

Copyright © StellaLiciousSL | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com