Fashion, Thoughts, Randomness, that's what this blog is about.

Thursday, February 15, 2018

A Little Valentining...

This is my first post here and I'm not entirely sure I know what I'm doing but for the sake of argument, let's say that I do. All images are shot and edited by me.

It was a lovely valentine night for me but as luck would have it, I couldn't sleep. So instead, I did photographs.




I used the XO Photobooth by FoxCity currently available at ON9 to stage my photographs. It comes with the piles of hearts in the background as well as the floating ones you see around me. These are also provided in full bright or not as you prefer.


I used a windlight setting available from Strawberry Singh, called Headshots, and fiddled about with the sun position to get what I wanted. These photos are all taken on ultra settings and so on.



Basics - My head is by Catwa, it is the LONA bento head. My body is by Maitreya, the LARA bento hands version body 4.1, my skin is by Deetalez, Maxille2, and my shape is by Kouralee (Lona, Medison) but heavily edited by me. My eyes appliers are from the Azelea appliers set by Euphoric.

Hair - Sugar group gift by Truth, this is a former group gift by Truth vip which you can purchase for 500L as a group member if you mssed it, at the main store.
Eyeshadow - Tropicale by Arte.
Lipstick - Azelea Night by Euphoric
Hair Base - Just Magnetized 03 for Catwa
Nail Polish - AlaskaMetro - Classic/Shimmer
Ears by Random Matter -  Soorin Ears

My jewelry is by Avaway and comes with 3 different versions It's called Flood and comes with earrings, necklace and bracelets.

My dress is by Paisley Daisy - Venus Rouge Peplum gown. I love the texturing on this, but I did find that I felt the mesh itself made me look hippy. Note to self don't buy peplum styled dresses.

My other jewelry, hand bracelet and rings are by Amala,The rings are called Jacqueline and the hand bracelet is called Robyn.

My poses are various bento poses made by BellePoses, wonderful poses with pretty hand positions for all kinds of photos.

You can see my photos in larger size by visiting my flickr. :) Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Email Pinterest

Recent Tube

Tube

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Disclaimer

This blog is written, photographed and owned by the human being behind the avatar PrettySlave Delight known as Stella DeLisse. Mentions of Second Life or Linden Lab are strictly for explanatory purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.

Copyright © StellaLiciousSL | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com