Fashion, Thoughts, Randomness, that's what this blog is about.

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Feeling Minnie - Mouse that is.

I shop, a lot. Like literally that's at least half of my sl time is just shopping. I had the opportunity yesterday to go shopping with friends and it was even more fun. I highly recommend it.

But I'm also not a snob about where I shop. One of the shops I *love* is Hilly Haalan. Hilly does both her own mesh as well as using full perm mesh from others to make really cute and attractive clothing at a super reasonable cost. SL fashion has become more and more monochrome (by which i mean all one color not necessarily gray black white) over the years and I like that Hilly also incorporates patterns into her textures.

So I put on this super cute overall skirt outfit, which comes with this tube top to go under it. And as always with Hilly's clothes, you get tons of different texture options.



See how cute this is? And here's a pic of the texture hud.

As you can see you get several denim choices for the overalls and both solids and prints in the tube top. When I used the red and white polkadot one, I suddenly thought of a modern Minnie Mouse and the rest of my outfit is to suit that motif.

Next, let me talk about this super cute hair. It's called Aimy and the way its made makes me think of those curly perms I used to get back in the day. It's just soft pretty curls falling around my face and shoulders. This hair is by Phoenix and was their offering for Fameshed Go for May. As of right this moment, it's still there but I don't know how long that will be the case, so run run.


Just fyi, the lighter parts on my face are not part of the skin those are shadows from the trees that were near me at the time. I was messing with a sun dappled look. Here's also a no shadows version.



Lately, I've been having a lot of fun with Laq bento heads. This is my Scarlet head worn with the Zahra skiin and brows number 3.

I'm wearing lipstick and eyeshadow by Shiny Stuffs to brighten up the look.

My choker is by Maxi Gossamer currently at C88 for a few more days. :)


Minnie always wears high heeled pumps and stockings so I put on my trusty Basic Platform Stilettos and Ruffle Lace Thigh High Stockings both by Reign for Maitreya (other body fits included)


Here's a quick no shadows version detail of the great shoes and stockings. And yes that's a peek of my undies. I'm the kind of girl who likes her underwear. :)

I'm wearing rings and hand bracelets by Amala which you guys have probably seen a hundred times now since I wear them all the time.  Other bracelets I'm wearing are from Kibitz, and nail appliers by AlaskaMetro.


Last but not least, the bow I'm wearing is from Dirty Stories on mp. :)

All the details and slurls below:

Basics:
Body - Maitreya Lara 4.0 with bento hands
Head - Laq Scarlet
Shape - Modified Medison shape by Kouralee Resident
Hair - Aimy hair by Phoenix for Fameshed Go
Eyes - System Ikon Charm eyes in Nymph

Outfit:
Skirt Overall with Tube top - Logan by Hilly Haalan
Platform Stiletto by Reign
Ruffle Lace thigh high stocking by Reign

Accessories:
Kayla bracelets by Kibitz 
Madison rings by Amala
Robyn hand bracelet by Amala
Choker - Lollapalooza Gypsy choker by Maxi Gossamer For C88 (hurry it closes on june sixth)
Diamond leg band by Empire (i forgot to take these off and you can't really see them but these are awesome, they were a gacha item so look on mp for them)

Appliers:
Zahra skin applier by Laq
Boho Beauty for Laq by Shiny Stuffs (eyeshadow)
Poppy Doll for Laq by Shiny Stuffs (lipstick)
Classics Silver by AlaksaMetro (nail polish)

My pictures were taken on the Lately sim using windlight settings from Kirsten Corleone. My poses are from Imeka, Lookbook 2 and I used the included hud to pose on location. The cute little heart particles are from an attachment called Love Potion by Cole's Corner. You get three styles, white, black, or red in the package.

As always thanks for reading and click the pics for a larger view or head on over to my flickr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Email Pinterest

Recent Tube

Tube

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Disclaimer

This blog is written, photographed and owned by the human being behind the avatar PrettySlave Delight known as Stella DeLisse. Mentions of Second Life or Linden Lab are strictly for explanatory purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.

Copyright © StellaLiciousSL | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com