Fashion, Thoughts, Randomness, that's what this blog is about.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Everybody got time for Blueberry!

I'm a Blueberry girl and have been since way back when she first started making clothes for Maitreya. I've swapped avatars a few times since then so I'm having to fill in some of her older styles in my wardrobe.

Every so often, Blueberry has a sale bless her, and you can pick up older styles for half off! Recently I grabbed these hoodie dresses which, come to think of it aren't even that old. But I love these dresses at any rate. The corset detail and the way the side of the skirt is made are just wonderful.

The dress is called "Liza" and comes with a version with the hoodie up, or a version with the hoodie down. For each single color of cdress you can change the color of the corset and strings, the metals and the panties (and whether panties are worn or not) With mutli color versions, you can change the dress too ;) Foxy made hair to go with this dress in either up or down hoodie versions but I'm wearing a new hair by Doux instead.


I say new, I believe it came out a couple of weeks ago for the Kinky event. It's called Lia and has this pulled back top knot kind of look with lots of lush waves and curls falling around your face, shoulders and back. Really beautiful.

The skin I'm wearing today is from April's Catwa PowderPack. It's Essences Selena in M01. I still love powderpack and think it's a great value. You usually get at least two full skin sets including body appliers plus tons of makeup and other appliers. This skin is very beautiful in my opinion with lovely lush brows.

I'm also wearing makeup from the April Catwa Powderpack. My eye makeup is from Arise and my lipstick is from Colivati. I did blend out the lipstick a little bit since it seemed a little dark for my tastes. I just used the sliders on my Catwa hud for that. My eye applier is from Powder Pack as well, from the items offered by Euphoric. I'm a huge fan of her eyes and I think these are very beautiful. I'll show a close up below of my face before the end of the post.


I'm a bit mad at myself because somehow I managed not to get a really good look at these shoes/boots and they definitely deserve a good look. These are Essenz' offering for Fameshed this month. (And you don't want to miss Fameshed for May because it's a birthday round and that means free gifts! Just join the Fameshed group for free and happy gift getting.)

Anyway, these are called Maracaibo and feature a platform and stacked thickish heel with criss cross ribbons up the calf and a pretty bow tied off to the side. I love them!

My jewelry today is all stuff I've had before but still love a lot except for my thigh chains.

My hoop earrings are called Hyper Hoops from Indulge Temptation, aka IT!. Sometimes you just want a simple pair of hoop earrings to wear and since I was wearing kind of big hair these worked well.



My necklace, rings and hand bracelets are all by Amala.
Necklace - Genevieve
Rings - Madison
Hand Bracelet - Robyn.
They all come with texture changes of metals and gemstones.

My thigh chains were made by Pervette and are called Exotic. No metal changes but they do include gem changes. (You can buy these in gold, silver and I believe also black.)

I'm using a nail applicator by Alme called Simplicity.

My poses are by BellePoses and FoxCity. My beautiful backdrop is also by Foxcity called ShowTime Darks. It comes with a hud to change the curtains to a choice of four different great colors.

And that's the lot. Mwah. Thanks for reading. Oh, here goes that close up I mentioned.

Look at those eyes. Aren't they beautiful? By Euphoric in April's Powder Pack for Catwa.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Email Pinterest

Recent Tube

Tube

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Disclaimer

This blog is written, photographed and owned by the human being behind the avatar PrettySlave Delight known as Stella DeLisse. Mentions of Second Life or Linden Lab are strictly for explanatory purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.

Copyright © StellaLiciousSL | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com