Fashion, Thoughts, Randomness, that's what this blog is about.

Friday, May 18, 2018

It's Always Sunny - Somewhere

Today I'm going to start my post by talking about my new head. I decided to try some LaQ heads recently because I think the concept of one hud to rule them all really is a simple and smart idea.

Instead of paying for a hud every time you want to buy a new head, you simply buy the hud once and it works with any head that you have by LaQ. You also can buy all skin tones of the skin created for that head, at one tiny price. Also for now anyway, body appliers are super cheap.

Here's me in my new Scarlet head from Laq and matching Scarlet skin. I'm wearing almost the shape I had been wearing before with a few tweaks mainly to length the face and to give a bit more chin/jaw.

Also, get this you can wear system eyes with this head. (Well I guess you can with any of them but it's a default with this head.) Wear your own eyes, system or mesh as you please. (It comes with some default eyes as well.) I'm wearing cosmetics for LaQ by Shiny Stuffs and Stix with an omega hair base from Izzie's. The head comes ready for omega appliers, no need to add anything to get omega appliers to work. This hair is by Monso and I'm wearing eyes by Ikon.

These a-ma-zing ears are by Swallow, the Princess ears, currently out at Kustom9.

Here's a detail so you can see how pretty they are, you can input rgb on these ears or use the existing tones plus tinting to get the perfect match. Several gemstone, metal and pearl options plus lots of these cute tattoos come included.


Moving on, I'm wearing the absolutely beautiful Camdyn Romper by Reign @ Collabor88 with the matching Camdyn Heels also at C88. I felt I wanted a little more coverage so I'm wearing a lingerie applier by Sn@tch.  The romper comes in either solids or prints and I chose prints. There's a bundle of prints available in the included hud and the crochet lace trim can be traded for solid trims if you so desire.

The sandals come with lots of color changes on various parts of the shoe as usual with Reign ♥

Here's a nice dtail of what these shoes look like. I just love thebows in the back.

I want to show you the back of this in a minute but before I do I also want to talk about the beautiful jewelry I'm wearing from Earthstones at Liaison Collaborative. Which I just realized I didn't take any good photos of, ugh It's an art deco sort of style of dainty necklace and earrings. I bought the fatpack of both necklace and earrings.


What I didn't realize when I bought them was that the necklace also has a beautiful back drop as well.


I had to put on different hair so it wouldn't be covered up, but look how pretty that is. Also notice the nice detailing on the back of the romper as well. It's just lovely. This hair is by Wasabi Pills.


I went really minimal with this outfit, I don't have any other jewelry on as I usually do. Oh there, you can sort of glimpse the front of the necklace. I am wearing nail appliers by The Plastik, and that's pretty much it.

I'm using a variety of poses, I believe some are by Foxcity and some are by Belleposes. The photo booth is by Foxcity and is called Blank Minds. I used windlight settings by Strawberry Singh, Mostly the Light up my SLife and Close ups ones.

Recap for those tl;dr people :)

Basics

Body: Maitreya Lara 4.1 with included Bento hands.
Head: LaQ - Scarlet Head with Scarlet skin appliers
Shape: Kouralee - Medison (much modified)
Hair: Monso - Minnie currently available @ C88 until around Jun 6.
Ears: Princess ears by Swallow @ Kustom9 
 (Side note, although I could find many references for when K9 opens, I couldn't find anything on when it closes but I assume it's the end of the month.)
Clothing

Camdyn Kimono Romper by Reign @ C88
Camdyn Laced Heels by Reign @C88
Camisole Applier by AVB - Dainty Baby set

Jewelry
Earthstones - Lalique necklace @ Liaison Collaborative until May 26

Cosmetics & Other Appliers

Stix - Smidge Lashes for Laq available at Laq commerce
Shiny Stuffs - Boho Beauty - Eyeshadow for Laq also available above
Shiny Stuffs - DewDrop  - Lipstick for Laq  as above
Izzie's - Hairbase Omega

That's all this time :)💋 Stella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Email Pinterest

Recent Tube

Tube

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Disclaimer

This blog is written, photographed and owned by the human being behind the avatar PrettySlave Delight known as Stella DeLisse. Mentions of Second Life or Linden Lab are strictly for explanatory purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.

Copyright © StellaLiciousSL | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com